74th IIW Annual Assembly and International Conference
Having considered the uncertainties associated with continued and varied travel restrictions, and the economic effects caused by the pandemic, it has been decided that the 74th Annual Assembly will be held online and directly hosted by IIW. Based on the successful experience of the 73rd Annual Assembly, this approach has proven to be the most affordable to allow the IIW and its members safely operate.
After a strict selection process, the organiser of the Assembly was selected the same as for the 73rd Annual Assembly. The meeting technology has been updated for more interaction during sessions and amongst participants, to let attendees better enjoy our joining atmosphere.
With this event, the IIW is coming back to its traditions, with a programme enriched to include more content, such as the International Conference, the opening & award ceremonies, as well as a closing event.
The 74th IIW Annual Assembly and International Conference will be held on 7 to 21 July 2021 as follows:
- 7 July: IIW General Assembly and Opening & Awards ceremony
- 8 July: IIW International Conference
- 9 July: Preliminary and administrative meetings
- 12-17 July: Meetings of IIW Technical Working Units (Commissions and Study Groups) and IAB
- 17 July: Closing Ceremony 19-21 July: Meetings of Administrative Units.